Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Greetings from the Safe House

Hello everyone! I am so sorry I have been neglecting this blog. The internet has been sketchy! I am currently in a big room with my team, Asunta, and a rad guy named Adam we met at church who happens to live in the little town I am moving to in Colorado. God is really cool. We have been spending lots of time dancing and playing with the children, paining, cooking, and just trying to be helpful. Things are incredible. Thank you so much for your prayers, I feel them.

For more stories and details: whereisleilah.blogspot.com and whereisbrynn.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are there Suz!! The blogs are awesome. Praying for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till you see this parachute. It is bigger than our house (almost). Looking forward to seeing you in sunny Uganda......missing our baby and we will try to bring sushi if we can (not). love, Mom

    ReplyDelete